Get it??? Cause its kindof like apple jam?? HHAHA
Okay sorry long time no see ~~
SO, I wanted a simple dessert today, so I made an apple jam with sweet tortilla chips and the chips were alright, but oh my god the apple jam was the best thing in the world I swear.
-Teaspoon of honey
-Bitter Cocoa Powder
- Tablespoon of seasame seeds
Okay, so you cube the apples (pretty small) and then pour water on them and pour it into the skillet. Add about 1/4 cup of sugar, or more or less, basically to taste. Add cinnamon to taste, add a half teaspoon of cocoa powder, teaspoon of honey, and seasame seeds.
Let it boil and DON’T COVER IT. It will boil until the apples are soft and the liquid has reduced by half. DON’T MAKE IT A LEGITAMATE JAM CONSISTENCY (unless you want to) BUT THE SYRUP WITH THE APPLES ARE SO AMAZING.
OKAY GREAT GO MAKE IT JUST I LOVED IT SO MUCH
THESE NEED A NEW NAME! Grain cookies just don’t sound that good, but I promise they taste amazing!
- Seasame Seeds
- A can of Condensed Milk
- Corn Flakes
OPTIONS (YOU MUST PICK AT LEAST 3 OF THE FOLLOWING TO MAKE THESE TASTE WELL ROUNDED):
- Mixed Nuts
- Sunflower Seeds
1. Mix chosen ingredients in a bowl along with the condensed milk. 2. Heat up the oven till 325F, then spread these out in cookie circles and bake until golden. 3. EAT! Super yummy!
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuper basic, but still delicious!
- 2 bags of cranberries [or pouches, or 6 cups, just guesstimate, youll be fine :)]
- 1 1/2 Cups of water
- 3 Cups of sugar
1. Pour all ingredients into heavy bottomed and large saucepan. 2. Boil until all the cranberries have popped. 3. Keep boiling until it desires the thickness you want. It’ll taste good at any viscosity, I just prefer mine chunkier. 4. Eat! With turkey, chicken, etc. OR do as my European family and make tea! About 2 tablespoons of this in a teacup, and pour boiling water over it. Also great!
Mini Apple Pie
Ended up being sooo good. A little on the dry side, so just drizzle some lemon juice to really let that apple open up and soften without getting dry.
Leftover dough from the crust of THIS recipe.
- Lemon juice
1. Take the leftover dough and shape it to a mini pie tin, or muffin pan, or something else about the size you want. 2. Slice the apples and mix with lemon juice [Not too much!], cinnamon, and a bit of sugar. 3.Evenly distribute on the crust. 4. Add decor, like lattice, out of dough if you want. 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. 6. EAAAAAAAT!
This was really, really good with some hot tea and whip cream. 8/10
Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie with Homemade Crust
THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW
Good time to start posting recipes again, no?
So the first thing I’m making today is a Pumpkin + Sweet Potato Pie with homemade Pate Brisee.
- Recipe for the filling is from HERE, but I modified it to not have rum, and instead of heavy cream [I ran out], I added a hefty tablespoon of sour cream. It came out totally fine.
- Recipe for the crust is from HERE, NOT MODIFIED AT ALL. DON’T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. YOU WILL FUCK UP THE CRUST I AM TELLING YOU, IT IS SENSITIVE OKAY. DON’T PREBAKE IT EITHER OKAY. NO NO NO
Came out amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! It looks so good, and it smells amazing, and I bet it’ll taste great tomorrow!
Really good and very hallow-eenie? Either way it tastes good!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 limes
- 1 lemon
- Mint sprigs
Pour the sugar and water and mint sprigs into a saucepan and bring to a boil, uncovered. While this is going on, juice the lemons and limes. Add green food coloring if you want that deep and creepy look. Pour in the Mint syrup and stir. Serve ice cold. Really, really good!
Because fuck using the oven.
These are so good just omg if you ever need something warm and cookie/cake like just try this like really its AMAZING.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (Optional)
- Walnuts (Optional)
- White flour
First melt the butter in a large mug. Add the sugar and vanilla, stir; add in the egg yolk, stir; add enough flour to thicken the batter. Add chocolate, if using, now. Top with walnuts, if using. Microwave for 45 seconds. And VOILA! MUG COOKIE<3
Anonymous sent: i go on this blog at least twice a week and make dinner off of it. keep up the good work.
Really? Thanks so much anon!
Meringue Tarts with Lemon-Poppyseed Cream and Strawberries
- 1 egg white at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Dash of Vanilla extract
Whip the egg white until stiff and slowly add in the sugar and vanilla. Keep whipping until it leaves stiff peeks. Spread little rounds on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until gold and crispy.
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of poppyseeds
- Lemon juice to taste
Mix and freeze as the meringues are baking.
Let the meringues cool, then take the poppy cream and spread a little on each one. Top with sliced strawberries. Freeze for at least ten minutes. DEVOUR!